Vitamin C is an essential vitamin because it is one of the vitamins that are not synthesized by the human body. We consume it from our fruits and vegetables, supplements, and also apply it topically for skin health benefits.
VITAMIN C SKIN BENEFITS:
- Boosts skin collagen production: plump and firm skin, smooths wrinkles
- Antioxidant properties: fights sun damage
- Wound Healing: heals scars
- Fights dry skin
Oranges have been the most celebrated as the source of vitamin C, but did you know that there is a fruit that has more vitamin c than the orange?
Did you know that strawberries contain 14% more vitamin C than oranges? Vitamin C serums are important in skincare, but they can be costly. I usually use IS Clinical Vitamin C Pro Heal Serum, it works great, but it costs an arm and a leg.
Volition Beauty came up with a Vitamin C serum derived from strawberries–half the price of most serums with more to offer! It’s beautifully packaged with a frosted glass bottle and glass dropper.
- CRUELTY FREE!
- STRAWBERRY SEED EXTRACT: nourishes & moisturizes
- STRAWBERRY FRUIT EXTRACT: brighten & unclogs pores
- HYALURONIC ACID: reduce inflammation, firms skin
- KAKADU PLUM: reduce appearance of wrinkles & redness
- SEA WATER: protects against inflammation, reduce appearance of pores
- ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID: more stable form, longer shelf life
- You only need a pea size to cover entire face
- VERY light weight
- Layers well under make up, no patching!
What I’m most excited for about this product is the amount of vitamin c you get for half the price of my favorite vitamin c serum. Not only do you get more of the product, but it lasts longer due to the more stable type of vitamin c–ethyl ascorbic acid—although not the MOST potent type, it still does the job.