1. I mix the Clinique Tinted moisturizer with the Marc Jacobs Dew Drops for a glowing, dewy, summer look. It doesn’t completely covers blemishes, so it still gives your skin that no-make up look, but it does evens out your skintone for a more clean finish.
2. The Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronzer, I also use as eyeshadow
3. The Lancome foundation is a more full coverage. I don’t use this everyday, only when I want a more put-together look for specific occasions.
Beautiful packaging, and the perfect natural strobing effect to highlight your cheekbones.
Creamy and pigmented, Milani liquid highlighter is a great Marc Jacobs Dew Drops dupe to add to your foundation
- I use the Milani Setting Spray on the MAC Eye Shadow for more pigment and to set the product.
- Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronzer, I use as both a bronzer and eyeshadow.
I mix these two lippies together for a natural lip shade to match my olive skin tone. Also, the ELF lipstick feels SUPER SMOOTH on the lips. LOVE IT.
MAKE UP CASES
These are my favorite make up cases–sleek, easy organization, and easy to carry.
MY EVERYDAY MAKE UP LOOK