1. I mix the Clinique Tinted moisturizer with the Marc Jacobs Dew Drops for a glowing, dewy, summer look. It doesn’t completely covers blemishes, so it still gives your skin that no-make up look, but it does evens out your skintone for a more clean finish.
2. The Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronzer, I also use as eyeshadow
3. The Lancome foundation is a more full coverage. I don’t use this everyday, only when I want a more put-together look for specific occasions.
Beautiful packaging, and the perfect natural strobing effect to highlight your cheekbones.
Creamy and pigmented, Milani liquid highlighter is a great Marc Jacobs Dew Drops dupe to add to your foundation
- I use the Milani Setting Spray on the MAC Eye Shadow for more pigment and to set the product.
- Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronzer, I use as both a bronzer and eyeshadow.
I mix these two lippies together for a natural lip shade to match my olive skin tone. Also, the ELF lipstick feels SUPER SMOOTH on the lips. LOVE IT.
MAKE UP CASES
These are my favorite make up cases–sleek, easy organization, and easy to carry.
MY EVERYDAY MAKE UP LOOK
Michael David Oyco says
Yes please. I think more of us men like a simple face.. dont over do things =) But if you are doing it for yourself then good for you hehe
Gervin Khan says
I really enjoy watching this video tutorial of yours and you look really good with your makeup no makeup look.
Ceci Rey says
I love this. I have always told my daughters, all they needed was eyebrow pencil, mascara, and lip gloss. The suggestion of tinted moisturizer is a nice addition to my list. Thanks for sharing!
Emily Fata says
This is great! I love going for a more natural makeup look for the most part, and would love to try out some of these products.
Marjie Mare says
I have not used makeup much lately due to the fact I work from home and don’t go out as often. This is a very refreshing post.
Sushmita Malakar says
Clinique Tinted moisturizer is my go-to moisturizer when I am in a complete hurry. I use the Mac prime+ as my settling spray, it works great! Thanks for sharing this post.
Kuntala Banerjee Bhattacharya says
Nice post. I use make up but very less. Well natural make up is always a preference. Maybe I can try some of them
I love makeup, but just to make my face less oily and features more defined. I enjoyed reading your post cuz I agree so much on you.
you did an excellent job with the no makeup look. I could not tell you were wearing makeup. Thanks for sharing.
Jessa B says
babe make a youtube tutorial of this look please!!!!!!
This video tutorial is amazing I am sharing with my wife. Thanks for sharing
Betty Liew says
I love natural and light makeup as it make you look more natural and pretty.
Too much colors can make somebody’s face looks so unnatural. I definitely love lighter makeup.
Geraline Batarra says
So true, natural make up just to make the face looks smooth and the natural features more define is so cool..